Chances are, if you have a business you are already using Google My Business, as it is quite frankly, one of the most valuable, if not the most valuable, free platform a business can utilize. In this post, we will share how to add a user to your Google My Business account using your computer, so that the workload can be shared amongst your team members. Let’s dive right in.
How to Add a User to Google My Business
- On your computer, sign into Business Profile Manager.
- On the left-hand side, you will see a menu with options like Home, Posts, Info, etc. Scroll down and click on “Users”
- At the top right, click Invite new users
- Type in the name or email address of the person you would like to add.
- To select the person’s role, click Chose A Role, and select the role you would like to assign.
- Click Invite.
The invitee will then receive an invitation to accept through their e-mail. Once the user accepts the invitation they will have immediate access to your Google My Business account.
And there you have it! Quick and simple! Still have questions? Feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to assist you. Karma Creative Solutions can help you with all your Google My Business needs.
Click here to contact us today