Social Media Marketing | 8 Key Trends for 2016
Social media marketing opens the doors to business growth and development.
Utilizing these eight key dynamics will boost your social media advertising success.
Social media marketing is a constantly evolving game. Using these 8 trends for 2016 you can stay ahead of the curve.
- Having a social media presence means you must be available at a moment’s notice to interact with customers. Responsive customer support is priceless advertising.
- Your fast and friendly replies lead to positive word-of-mouth advertising from happy customers.
- Live streaming events via streaming apps, such as Periscope or Meerkat, permits unedited business activity, revealing the real you that customers are most interested in.
- Explanatory, entertaining and educational videos provide a quick way for visitors to get to know you and your products or services. Adding fresh video clips on a regular basis will keep visitors returning.
- Mix personal posts with business posts. Including personal posts makes you seem friendly and may also promote sales to those who relate to your personal lifestyle.
- Investing in Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest and Twitter advertisement allows you to target age groups, genders and locations – something lacking in organic social media interaction. Recent research also suggests that social media ads influence more buying decisions than ads on retail websites do.
- Stand out by using strong keywords in social media posts. More searching is now performed through social media than through search engines because of highly regarded responses in the form of feedback, comments and reviews.
- More than 80% of all internet users own a smart phone, with other mobile devices growing rapidly in popularity. With regards to the mobile shift and Google penalizing sites that aren’t mobile friendly, upgrade your website to meet the mobile standards to assure you remain in search engine rankings.
Being found and paying attention are the main factors in social media advertising essentials. Practicing these essentials will aid in your success.